Compassionate Premises Liability Lawyer Serving Louisiana
Helpful New Orleans slip and fall attorney assists clients seeking compensation for their injuries
Many injuries that occur on someone else’s property result in severe harm to the victim. If you have been injured on another person’s property because they failed to repair safety hazards or give you reasonable warning of them, you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries. The Lumzy-Jones Law Firm is here to help walk you through the process of filing a premises liability lawsuit.
I handle premises liability cases involving:
- Unsafe walkways
- Snow and ice accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Poor retail store maintenance
- Unsafe structures
- Building collapses
- Falling objects
- Falling ceilings
- Elevator or escalator failures
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Poor security
- Wet floors
- Unstable floors
- Subway accidents
- Bus accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
I have filed suit against property owners, security guards and companies, tenants, landlords, management companies, and other at-fault parties in premises liability claims. I do everything possible to help you obtain damages for medical expenses, lost wages, damaged property, and pain and suffering.
How I serve you
I know that many who are dealing with a premises liability lawsuit have never been involved in a legal matter before, so I keep things simple for you. I have in-depth knowledge of Louisiana premises liability law, and can explain each step of filing a suit to you in clear layman’s terms.
I also help you by:
- Consulting medical professionals to verify the extent of your injuries and the cost of recovery
- Photographing the scene of your accident and preserving other evidence
- Researching whether anyone else has been injured in the same location, or if anyone has previously complained about the property’s condition
- Structuring sound arguments to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible
I have obtained many successful settlements and verdicts over the course of my 3 years in practice.
Contact a Louisiana premises liability law firm
The Lumzy-Jones Law Firm provides attentive assistance if you have been injured on another person’s property. Contact my New Orleans, Louisiana office online or at 504-708-4738 to speak to an attorney regarding your accident.